12. sep. 2013
This is my second Get the look post and I've made it around the same t-shirt as the last time to show two different ways to wear it, and to show how I'll wear it in the new season. I really love this t-shirt, it's very sporty and casual and it's pretty easy to style. The first look I showed you (Here) was a bit more casual with my New Balance sneakers, where this look is more dressed up because of the heels.
10. sep. 2013
Todays outfit is blank and white (except for the grey on my leopard socks) and generally I've been wearing less color lately than I usually do. I don't know what's going on? Maybe it's my love of white and my new found love for this t-shirt that's the reason behind. I don't know, and it doesn't matter. All I know is that I love this t-shirt and I really love socks in my sandals, and I still LOVE color even though you can't tell from this outfit..
9. sep. 2013
|Photos by Tatiana Nyborg Christensen|
My schedule is a bit crazy right now, and my classes and work are overlapping this week, plus I'm working a lot more than usually. Hopefully it'll be better next week, it has to 'cause I can't keep missing classes and I have I hard time studying when work takes up as much time as it will this week.
8. sep. 2013
7. sep. 2013
2. sep. 2013
The new season is officially here, and it's time to get ready. I'm going to miss bare skin and not needing a jacket but on the other hand I'm looking forward to using all my knits again.
- As you might know by now I love anything backless, and I really love this top. And no it's not really a fall top but for a night out with jeans and heals it would be perfect. It's from Moss Copenhagen, find it HERE.
- I love strips and I'm obsessed with black and white these day, and this top covers both. Find it on ASOS HERE.
- Another thing I love right know is blue. You'll find this top on ASOS HERE.
- You can never have too many casual tops. Another one from ASOS, HERE.
- I need some new boots for fall/winter and I really want these. The last thing from ASOS, HERE.
- More strips, I'd like a longer skirt for fall winter. You'll find this one from River Island on Nelly.com, HERE.